isn’t dead — it’s evolving. New advances to email technologies are driving
changes to how consumers read and engage with email, and email marketers are
reimagining the ways we can create emails and leverage the inbox.
Join me, Jen Cannon, with our special guest speaker April Mullen, director of strategic insights at SparkPost and co-founder of the nonprofit organization, Women of Email. We’ll discuss emerging elements from the 2019 Periodic Table of Email and Deliverability and examine how email marketers and brands are implementing new technologies — while sticking to strict privacy regulations.
We’ll also take a look at how AMP for Email and Voice are creating new experiences for consumers that will change how we think about email and how machine learning is creating efficiencies we didn’t even know we needed.
You don’t want to miss this webinar. Register for “Emerging Elements for Email Marketers in 2020 from the Periodic Table of Email and Deliverability” and join us live on Thursday, January 23 at 1 PM ET.
- What you need to know about BIMI
- How AI and machine learning can help marketers
- How Voice will continue to come into play in 2020
- What you need to know about GDPR, CCPA and maintaining a compliant data set
- The impact of AMP for Email on brands’ marketing efforts