If your professional priorities include…
- Demonstrating ROI from your marketing technology investments
- Accelerating your marketing by adopting agile methods
- Hiring people and building teams that enable success
- Connecting with an engaging community of brilliant marketers
…then consider attending MarTech, September 16-18 in Boston. Join me and 1,400 fellow senior-level marketers for an unforgettable professional experience, including:
- 75+ sessions covering marketing & leadership, data & analytics, technology & operations, and more
- 80+ expert presenters from successful brands and market-defining solution providers
- 100+ marketing technology solutions from market-defining exhibitors
- Intimate networking events and our new A.I.-powered networking tool, MarTech Connect
- Thoughtful amenities to keep you productive on the go: hot breakfasts and lunches, delicious refreshments, and free WiFi throughout the venue
Register NOW & enjoy up to $600 in savings
- All Access: Complete access to all conference sessions, keynotes, networking events, exhibitors, sponsor presentations, amenities, and more. Book today and save $300 off on-site rates!
- All Access + Workshop Combo (best value!): Dive deeper and learn more with a half-day, pre-conference workshop. Book now and save $600 off on-site rates! (Workshop-only passes are also available.)
- Expo+: Searching for marketing technology solutions? Focused on growing your network? Pick up a FREE Expo+ pass to enjoy unlimited Expo Hall access, full-length Solution Track sessions, sponsor presentations in the Discover MarTech Theater, select networking, downloadable speaker presentations, refreshments, free WiFi, and a Session Sampler pass that gets you into one editorial session from the main event (sorry, keynotes not included!). Book now and it’s… free!
Don’t miss these savings! Book now and I’ll see you in Boston 🙂
Psst… There’s still time to register for my live webinar, Martech is Marketing: A Live Q&A, happening this Thursday, August 15 at 1:00PM EST. I’d love for you to join!
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily Marketing Land. Staff authors are listed here.